Cinema Orion opens its doors to the audience as of June 16, 2021. The number of seats in use is limited to 40 until further notice.
This page contains information regarding movies which are either spoken or subtitled in English. It is updated every week with information concerning the latest screenings.
Films spoken in English
- NAKED LUNCH (David Cronenberg, 1991, 115 min, K16) DCP
- CRASH (David Cronenberg, 1996, 100 min, K16) 2K DCP
- FALLING (Viggo Mortensen, 2020, 112 min., K12) DCP
- PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (Emerald Fennel, 2020, 114 min, K12) DCP
- NOMADLAND (Chloé Zhao, 2020, 108 min, K7) DCP
- OLD (M. Night Shyamalan , 2021, 108 min, K16) DCP
- ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK (John Carpenter, 1981, 99 min, K16) DCP
- THE SOUVENIR (Joanna Hogg, 2019, 120 min, K12) DCP
- VIDEODROME (David Cronenberg, 1983, 87 min) DCP
- WANDA (Barbara Loden, 1970, 102) DCP
Films subtitled in English
- NEKO ZAMURAI (Yoshitaka Yamaguchi, 2014, 100 min, K12) DCP
- RENT-A-CAT (Naoko Ogigami, 2012, 110 min, S) DCP
Safety instructions for cinemagoers
We ask you to familiarise yourself with the following Cinema Orion safety instructions before coming to the cinema. They have been drawn up to prevent the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus on the cinema premises in accordance to the Regional State Administrative Agencies instructions and policies. They will be updated as required corresponding to official guidelines.
Please notice that film festivals have they own instructions that might differ from the safety instructions of Cinema Orion. You can find festivals’ safety instructions at their websites.
- We warmly recommend using of face mask when arriving to screenings
- Keep the other cinemagoers safe and only come to screenings if you have no Coronavirus symptoms. If you develop symptoms after the purchase of a ticket we will credit the price of an unused ticket to your bank account. In order to claim compensation, send us an e-mail to [email protected]
- We recommend that you purchase tickets primarily through the Cinema Orion online store. Tickets can also be bought at the cinema box office using card payments. Contactless payments are preferred.
- In order not to congest the cinema foyer we ask you to take out your ticket upon entering the foyer and move into the cinema immediately after the doors open. We will open them 15 minutes before the screening starts, and leave longer intervals than usual between the screenings to enable the audience to enter the cinema and exit it after the screening without hurry, observing physical distancing practices.
- Cinema Orion has 220 seats of which 40 seats are in use (update June 16th). Every other row of seats will be blocked, and we recommend the members of the audience to sit at least three seats away from each other. Members of the same party can of course sit in adjacent seats.
- Good hand and cough hygiene prevent contagions. Please take care of hand hygiene throughout your visit to the cinema. Cinema Orion has several hand sanitizer locations for your use. If you cough or sneeze please make sure you use a disposable tissue or cover your face with your sleeve and flexed elbow.
- We also pay special attention to the cleaning of the cinema. We regularly cleanse the door handles and other high-touch surfaces as well as the toilets.