The number of seats in use in Cinema Orion is limited to 95 since Sept 6th. For safety instructions for cinemagoers, read here.
This page contains information regarding movies which are either spoken or subtitled in English. It is updated every week with information concerning the latest screenings.
Helsinki International Film Festival Love & Anarchy will take place in Cinema Orion between 16th and 29th of September. Tickets to screenings can be bought through festival’s own website. Many of the films are subtitled in English but make sure to check given individual language information of each film beforehand.
Films spoken in English
- 007 NO TIME TO DIE (Cary Joji Fukunaga, 2021, 163 min) DCP
- AMADEUS (Milos Forman, 1984, KK7) DCP
- CANDYMAN (Nia DaCosta, 2021, 91 min) DCP
- DUNE (Denis Villeneuve, 2021, 156 min, K12) DCP
- FARGO (Joel Coen, Ethan Coen, 1996, 98 min, K16) DCP
- THE FATHER (Florian Zeller, 2020, K12) DCP
- MURPHY’S LAW (J. Lee Thompson, 1986, 100 min, K16) 35 mm
- MISSISSIPPI BURNING (Alan Parker, 1988, 128 min, K16) DCP
- NOMADLAND (Chloé Zhao, 2020, 108 min, K7) DCP
- THE EVIL THAT MEN DO (J. Lee Thompson, 1984, 90 min, K18) 35 mm
- THE GREEN KNIGHT (David Lowery, 2021, 129 min, K12) DCP
- THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI (Martin McDonagh, 2017, 116 min, K16) DCP