This page contains information regarding movies which are either spoken or subtitled in English. It is updated every week with information concerning the latest screenings.
PLEASE NOTICE that only selected screenings of ”Films subtitled in English” are with English subtitles. Check individual film pages to make sure which subtitles each screening has (for example, screenings of Compartment no 6 has ”WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES” info attached to the screening’s name).
Films spoken in English
- AFTER YANG (Kogonada, 2021, 96 min) DCP
- ANNETTE (Leos Carax, 2021, 140 min, K12) DCP
- ELVIS (Baz Luhrmann, 2022, 160 min, K7) DCP
- KEANU (Peter Atencio, 2016, 96 min, K16)
- THE SHADOW OF THE CAT (John Gilling, 1961, 79 min, K16)
- THREE THOUSAND YEARS OF LONGING (George Miller, 2022, 108 min) DCP
- LICORICE PIZZA (Paul Thomas Anderson, 2021, 134 min, K7) DCP
- NOPE (Jordan Peele, 2022, 131 min) DCP
- MY SAILOR, MY LOVE (Klaus Härö, 2022, 103 min, S) DCP
- THE VVITCH (Robert Eggers, 2015, 93 min, K16) DCP
- TOP GUN: MAVERICK (Joseph Kosinski, 2022, 131 min, K12) DCP
- WITCHFINDER GENERAL (Michael Reeves, 1968, 87 min, K16) DCP
- WOODLANDS DARK AND DAYS BEWITCHED: A HISTORY OF FOLK HORROR (Kier-La Janisse, 2021, 194 min) DCP