Cinema Orion opens its doors to audience as of May 28, 2021. The number of seats in use is limited to 10 until June 15th.
This page contains information regarding movies which are either spoken or subtitled in English. It is updated every week with information concerning the latest screenings.
Safety instructions for cinemagoers
We ask you to familiarise yourself with the following Cinema Orion safety instructions before coming to the cinema. They have been drawn up to prevent the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus on the cinema premises in accordance to the Regional State Administrative Agencies instructions and policies. They will be updated as required corresponding to official guidelines.
Please notice that film festivals have they own instructions that might differ from the safety instructions of Cinema Orion. You can find festivals’ safety instructions at their websites.
- We warmly recommend using of face mask when arriving to screenings
- Keep the other cinemagoers safe and only come to screenings if you have no Coronavirus symptoms. If you develop symptoms after the purchase of a ticket we will credit the price of an unused ticket to your bank account. In order to claim compensation, send us an e-mail to [email protected]
- We recommend that you purchase tickets primarily through the Cinema Orion online store. Tickets can also be bought at the cinema box office using card payments. Contactless payments are preferred.
- In order not to congest the cinema foyer we ask you to take out your ticket upon entering the foyer and move into the cinema immediately after the doors open. We will open them 15 minutes before the screening starts, and leave longer intervals than usual between the screenings to enable the audience to enter the cinema and exit it after the screening without hurry, observing physical distancing practices.
- Cinema Orion has 220 seats of which 10 seats are in use till June 15th. Every other row of seats will be blocked, and we recommend the members of the audience to sit at least two seats away from each other. Members of the same party can of course sit in adjacent seats.
- Good hand and cough hygiene prevent contagions. Please take care of hand hygiene throughout your visit to the cinema. Cinema Orion has several hand sanitizer locations for your use. If you cough or sneeze please make sure you use a disposable tissue or cover your face with your sleeve and flexed elbow.
- We also pay special attention to the cleaning of the cinema. We regularly cleanse the door handles and other high-touch surfaces as well as the toilets.
Films spoken in English
Babyteeth (Shannon Murphy, Australia, 2019, 117 min, K12
Falling (Viggo Mortensen, UK, Canada, Denmark, 2020, 112min, K12)
Nomadland (Chloé Zhao, USA/Saksa, 2020, 108 min, K7)
Sound Of Metal (Darius Marder, USA, 2020, 121 min, K12)
Promising Young Woman (Emerald Fennel, USA/UK, 2020, 114 min, K12)