Cinema Orion is suitable for film screenings, seminaires and live-concerts.
There is 233 seats in the cinema hall from which 44 are situated at the balcony.
- 4K-digiprojector: Sony SRX-R510P
- Sound Techniques: Dolby Digital 5.1. surround-sound, soundprocessor: Dolby CP750
- 2 x 35 mm-filmprojectors: Victoria ZX4000H
- 16 mm-filmprojector Eiki EX 6000
- 4 x wireless microphones, 1 x vocal microphone
- Other Sound Techniques: 1x the t.mix xmix 120FX USM -mixer, 2 x the box PA 15 ECO MKII -loundspeakers
- DCP (hard drive NTFS-formated)
- Files: mov, mp4, h264 or similar file, that can be played with vlc-player
- 35 mm film
- 16 mm film
- Please note, that srt-subtitle -files and DCP-films are not compatable
Please deliver all the screening material of your event at latest 3 days before the screening to the Cinema. vähintään 3 arkipäivää ennen näytöstä teatteriin.
Wireless wi-fi is available at the Cinema. Moving image with sound can be projected from the projection room. Powerpoint - and similar presentations are possible to run also from the Cinema hall with HDMI-connection. We have a mac-computer available with VLC Media Player, QuickTime Player and Adobe Reader.
Please deliver the videomaterial in a format, that can be repeated with VLC MediaPlayer or QuickTime Player ( h.264/mp4).
We ask you to deliver the material on USB-stick or mac-formated hard drive. If you want to screen material with audio, please provide the material at latest 2 days before the event to the cinema to be tested in advance. viimeistään 2 arkipäivää ennen tilaisuutta.
To have more information, please contact Cinema Manager Minna Nurmi, [email protected]